Thursday, October 25, 2012

reze Member Joined: May 2003


Hello, As a student anvnder my computer to an awful lot of text production. P and large r I vldigt ver happy that I chose to kpa Pages Rather, from Word No I switched to Mac at the beginning of the year. But one thing str me a lot, the built-in function from dictionary and thesaurus. Dr. there are large BENEFITS skull mp3 with Word that has a good database built (what I frstr). skull mp3 Virtually every word I want to look up synonyms gr not find in Pages, and No on can result s has Pages cally via Wikipedia. I do not like. S, you can download (free or crowns) ordbcker and thesauruses Fri integration in Pages? I pray p frhand on urskt if there is a trdfr this already but I managed to find Ngot either via skfunktionen hr or through Google.

/ Jonas
Start Ordbok.app (found lttast by Spotlight) g to Instllningar, select or deselect skull mp3 the dictionary you want to use. Drag them into the order you want them to be. I have checked all available, including Chinese, German, etc. and sat Wikipedia lngst down the order. Then maybe not everyone is aware that the Dictionary gr everywhere, Safari or Mail, it is just to highlight the word and Right-click, vlja "Sl skull mp3 up *** 's going up f explanations and synonyms if found in the dictionary, smoothly if you rp a page with the word p frmmande SPRK. For example, p German pages frklaras word p German but can be nd to get help ... Swedish seems to be but I have never behvt, I think it takes it through Wikipedia. One could have Dictionary openly beside eg Pages, huvudfnstret a skruta.
kajonas like this.
reze Member Joined: May 2003
The ultimate skull mp3 lsningen would surely be able lgga a new skmotor through ntet who Pages hmtar info ifrnnr I press p "Sl in Dictionary and Thesaurus". Ngon who know about this rmjligt? Interpreting The group has good skmotorer I anvnder often, but gr the lta Pages, via their engine Rather,? / Jonas
Now is not that Mr. TS frgar, but I fredrar office package 9/10 times No, I will write, few tables skull mp3 or presentations. The strsta frdelen r compatibility with any other No. sending documents (office skull mp3 rvrldsstandard). And the second is that the programs have bttre functions. Office skull mp3 frlorar p to r svrjobbat

and rlngt ifrn as intuitive as iwork but frdelarna vervger nd cons, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment