Sunday, October 21, 2012

If you are not constantly point out that from the beginning TDM player, or have not experienced thi


If you are not constantly point out that from the beginning TDM player, or have not experienced this type of situations (the same thing you are doing) Do not write answers to no avail! HC TDM server recently something like an RPG craze began, and many players, fnc including me uneasy about this situation. The problem is not to be taken 1-2 times rpg, continuous disposal. Currently, there are 3-4 people engaged in this work on the server and the number of players in a game 1/6 to 1/4 to level. RPG is born not very nice to eat. Many people play it all day, and one of the 'Play Come hang out with me, "he received no pleasure when I call. The reason is that 3 people. There is a situation like this ALL OVER THE WORLD: someone's freedom ends where it began ... the other, In our case here, the freedom to 15 people for 3 people the freedom to totally or partially restricted. I am against this situation. Another situation

is 'admin familiar with the' server not do with these people ask themselves when prompted

2 'çağırıcam wait I know who I do not know' answers in the form received. I think there is a problem fnc somewhere, I promise that 'talk a little more meat free rpg banlatıyım you like' am an inference. GL threw the nation had driven before, and now it was banlattıranlar. I think this is clearly driven. I do not know you, but many observations both on a personal as well as anyone in the game can not tell you satisfied. As a result, the prohibition of disposing of HC TDM server for the infantry

weapons, RPG, etc. / blocked or extreme fnc runaways, as mentioned earlier, make the majority uncomfortable selfishness in their own interests, while undermining the rights of someone else's freedom, and I want it done the necessary actions. fnc In response to this type of forum people who want something with me 'YES - Apply' or 'No - to be implemented' response in the form of trying to login. Why would anyone why such things back in the game, such as limiting yazmasınlar silly things. Game makers know everything, do not think such a pedestal. They think that will play a man'd just put a sorsalar first integrated anti-cheat, simple as that. Do not deceive yourself. Note: The above individuals who according to the situation aircraft / helicopters where they can ...
Price Dear brother, fnc Rpg değildir.Ben an issue that emerged in recent days that since the release fnc of this game that I'm a fan of RPG and continuous kullanıyorum.Sana katılmıyorum.Bizler about it before, but I gl provinces in this regard, nor how many times thmper konuştuk.RPG la wife would like to explain this before, and in the past held a silahtır.İlk illgili this issue in any spelling or exceed bahsettim.Gl it is very easy to use and provides the disproportionate power of the bun also agree with and for him yasaktır.RPG servers fnc kullanamacagı each wrist silahtır.zordur Then as you say that you get yani.Şöyle fnc Rpg prohibited olsun.Tamam What is the difference in the Javelin get banned bro? Even the intervention fnc even in the UMP UMP olsun.Mesela the prohibition of disproportionate force, then why no one says anything about it, you use it in a large number of everyone's hand, her demi-prone? Even we who will run away from everything yasaklayalım.En do not yasakalarla it is better to do something zannederim.Böle this business. Freedom has changed a lot in this world, freedom is restricted using RPG, UMP lay out the issue you're fnc violating the limit of freedom, friends, your anlayışınla. When it comes to admin yesterday talking about a topic that I've had a familiar story sanırım.SRT5076 or ulaştı.Ama I do not understand this sanırım.Evet that subject, or have something not capture the full 36-year-old man who açıklayım.O her self and self-abimdir.Bilgisayar job, I do not understand the game I set max 1 hour ona.Çalışır income and can not even ofice but good Mw2 mw2 Computer When you like oynar.Çok oynar.Orda wanted to tell you is this. "venom olmadığıma problem wh do not believe me, he knows my pc" mahiyetindedir.Çünkü güvenileceğini of venom admins fnc düşünür.YOksa as you understand me "no one can do anything, and I know the admin, not the nature of your call the bans." For me to trust no one, inanmayabilir.AMa sure you have the following pro ol.Hatta that the man was klonusu said today in bi dude you gamer mouse atar.Size I take you direct to my parents about it one day, then playing the video ispatlıcam'm going to shoot them one by one if you want to pull back the video file so it's said that those who fraudulently kanıtlıcam.Herşeyi now what I mde my pc, nor is my brother's pc drop in airway wh I made myself the biggest saygısızlıktır.Ben you play this game is one of the difficult circumstances that you are very good you know, bi man working in a busy already, in spite of him with you to chat, play games, make me very happy if my brother geliyor.Eğer interesting comments in this way ediyor.Ancak Leave a ban if I knew wh believe, though I've seen, this is Probably there is not even a matter of debate between us. I have always been up to this time against the removal fnc of RPG to meet you, I will be even more important to be discussed before the trick konusudur.İnsanlar c da.Bundan

No comments:

Post a Comment