Friday, October 26, 2012

Last night, Camilla sopcast download and I practiced a little German. I think I learned much more t


Last night, Camilla sopcast download and I practiced a little German. I think I learned much more than I learned in the 12 hours I've sopcast download been on the German course. Camilla is a good teacher. Today is not my day. My brain can not keep up and I was burnad very many times by my teachers. You may not use dictionaries during the lesson, (which is weird, sopcast download it would help a lot) and when we today would form sentences with a word, so I did not understand the word. I would just check it in order to do the task, then yes smuggled up my dictionary got out of the bag and began to browse. And amid all the teacher slapped down a German dictionary sopcast download on my desk and said I absolutely must not search for words in a Swedish-German dictionary. All stared at me for what had been a very hard stone. But I did not move from the spot, (because I was so shocked) as the teacher began to flip through it and said to the others that they have to wait a bit for MIA must search for a WORD. They were just a small measly words goddamit! When the teacher found the word she had me read the description aloud to all the others. But I knew nothing of the German description ....... After German course I have played with Jani. We have been themselves today, and it went great. Now I'll go over to Ida and eat dinner. Hejsvejs!
Blog Archive March (3) February (6) January (1) December (1) October (7) September (10) June (6) May (4) April (8) March (7) February (8) January (9) December (8) November (21) October (22) September (11) August (18) July (21)


No comments:

Post a Comment