Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This is an amazing idea. I graduated from college last weekend. I am having my party at the end of J


Slowly melt candy coating at 15 second intervals in the microwave, stirring after each 15 seconds. About 40 candy disks will fill the mold . Fill mold with candy coating angelina jolie movies and tap mold to release bubbles. angelina jolie movies Place mold in freezer for 5-10 minutes until chocolate is completely cooled. Chocolate squares angelina jolie movies should fall easily out of the mold.
#5 angelina jolie movies brenda May 3, 2012, 3:49 pm
These are super cute! And I have an idea for anyone who doesn’t angelina jolie movies want to use the chocolate discs. It might be a bit more expensive, but Ghirardelli chocolates already come in little squares, which you could turn upside down to make the smooth top of the mortarboard. If you are making this for a children’s graduation, the child would probably enjoy unwrapping the candies
for an easy way to serve, just skip the sucker stick and just set onto a tray. If you are keen on keeping the stick, just use styrofoam blocks or the foam that live plants are arranged with, just cover with foil first.
I made these for my oldest sons grad party, but used “Keebler” fudge grahams instead of the candy molds. Only used writers for the tassle and top. Simply heated a cookie sheet in the oven to melt the chocalate on the peanut butter to put the cookie on.
This is an amazing idea. I graduated from college last weekend. I am having my party at the end of June and I will be making these… I am also making them for my mom. She works in a special education angelina jolie movies classroom and their graduating party is June 8.
Ahhhh! Candy molds for the squares! I bought all the things to make these for my daughter’s graduation party, but bought the Ghirardelli squares to use as the top. Well, they were WAY too big in relation to the Reese’s Cups, so I scrapped the whole idea. Next time I will know to try the square molds
I went back and reread the directions and found the source for the square molds. I ordered on Sat and they arrived today (TU) When you consider Sun and Memorial Day in between, I’d say the Sweets has very good service.
I made these a few years ago. I used Ghiradelli chocolate squares for my tops. Also, I would recommend angelina jolie movies freezing your Reese’s Cups for a little while. angelina jolie movies The chocolate is less likely to stick to the wrapper that way. You can also use Airheads Extremes Sour belts. They are striped and just cut apart the colors angelina jolie movies

I wanted and used the melted chocolate to attach them. That way I didn’t have to mix up different colors of frosting.
Newsletter Signup: Free Monthly Printable!


No comments:

Post a Comment