Friday, October 26, 2012

My name is Christopher and I are working bab.la - an international obituaries language obituaries p

Number of visitors since March 11, 2008 Number of visitors this month Visitors this week Visitors today Visitors online
My name is Christopher and I are working bab.la - an international obituaries language obituaries portal. Recently, we launched our services in Swedish and capabilities include obituaries both a Swedish-English and Swedish-German dictionary. You can find dictionaries on the following links: Swedish-English-Swedish - http://sv.bab.la/lexikon/svensk-engelsk/ obituaries Swedish-German-Swedish - http://sv.bab.la/lexikon/svensk-tysk / Sincerely, Christopher
You want my advice letter? Mail name, subjects you teach, stage and school to marie.rodemark @ telia.com and "tips letter". I have 1300 language teachers at my tip list. Many passes on his best material. I work at Åre school and have Swedish and French. I am one of the authors of the Escalade and Mais Oui series, French teaching

obituaries materials for high school. I got the Royal Vitterhetsakademiens price for 2008 famous host teacher deed. Great fun! I give lectures in methodology, pedagogy, obituaries and rhetoric. If you are interested in a lecture, email me.
View my complete profile Previous Posts Blog Tips from Margaretha Testimonies from around the world in lots of languages! WOW! Tips for Swedish teachers Continued ... Tips to Step 5 Contacts in France Print Contest Roleplaying is like thingy! Tips to Step 5 Robert Klåvus - various
D ->

No comments:

Post a Comment