Saturday, October 20, 2012

Home My Destination Kuwait (My Home Town) United States of America New York Nevada ( Las Vegas ) Cal


Home My Destination Kuwait (My Home Town) United States of America New York Nevada ( Las Vegas ) California Orange County Los Angeles San Francisco San Diego Florida Miami Orlando United Kingdom Egypt Hong Kong Thailand Bangkok Phuket Lebanon directions google Macau UAE Dubai Abu Dhabi Ras Alkhaimah Bosnia Turkey Bursa Istanbul Qatar ( Doha ) Channels Airlines and Airports AMA Traveller Life The Traveler’s Closet Best Attractions & Activities Best Destinations directions google Events and Celebrations directions google Its a Small World Places to Eat Where to Stay Where to Shop Spas Travel Offers and Contests Travel News and Advice WEB picks About Me
Yes I m Back from PORTUGAL !! with lots of new experiences and adventures !! I really don t know from where to start !! all I have to say is that it was indeed the BEST trip in my Life ! I will start bringing you guys all the details of my trip ( flights – hotels – attraction – activities – food and more ) and for those who have been following my trip in instagram .. the upcoming posts are gonna take you back in time again through the amazing trip but this time with details and more photos ! I m telling you… this is something you don t want to miss
توني من قبل جم يوم رديت من رحله عجيييييبه للبرتغال ! رحله مغامرات و اكتشافات يديده .. كانت رحله غير لها طعم ثاني .. انشاالله راح نبتدي رحلتني وياكم اهني مره ثانيه بالتفاصيل للبرتغال بذكر فيها ( الحجوزات – الفنادق – المطاعم – الرحلات – الانشطه و غيرها ) وايد ناس كانوا متابعيني باستغرام و استانسوا على الصور الي كنت احطها .. البوستات اليايه انشاالله بتاخذكم برحله حلوه للبرتغال.. رحلتي الخاصه بمعنى انه مو كل شي انا سويته يمكن ما يعجب الكل و هم يمكن نوع الرحله ما يصلح للكل .. الرحله كانت مغامرات و لويه و هيله بس حدهااا وناااااااسه :) الحمدالله الله وفقنا بجميع اختيارات الانشطه الي سويناها هناك
Many people have been asking me why did I choose Portugal ! well lately from traveling directions google alot I have discovered directions google that there is nothing that brings me much joy and happiness than discovering new lands, cultures, places and destinations that are rarely found in other travelers lists ! that s what I want ..that s what I live for . I had my lovely book 100 Countries 5000 Ideas by National Geographic in my hand that’s when it all started with Portugal the amazing set of pages with amazing information on Portugal ! was enough to make Portugal my upcoming destination.
وايد ناس اسالوني ليش اخترتي البرتغال معني رحت وايد دول في اوروبا بس اقدر اقول البرتغال احلاهم .. سفرتي العام للبوسنه و الهرسك في شهر 12 خلتني اطلع على ثقافه يديده و من يومها و انا احاول اني ما اكرر الوجهات الي اسافر لها بس في استثناء لامريكا لول و ادور وجهه يديده و مو معروفه وايد.. وايد دول حلوه بس قله الدعايه والاعلان عنها ظلمها .. اعتقد انه البرتغال منها .. اختياري للبرتغال كان من الكتاب العجيب ” 100 دوله و 5000 فكره ” من انتاج ناشونال جيوغرافيك .. هالكتاب شريته من سنتين تقريبا من مكتبه في بانكوك – تايلند

.. بالضبط 8 صفحات عن البرتغال كانت كافيه بمعلوماتها directions google و صورها عشان اقرر انه وجهتي اليايه بتكون لها .. للبرتغال
Planning for that trip started since last May ! yes I love to do lots of search to decide the stops of the trip and specially that Portugal is a big country that has lots to see and explore ! a beautiful directions google one too . So after reading and doing a special research on Portugal, I have decided that we will take our tour in Portugal according to the route below :
التخطيط لرحله البرتغال ابتدت من شهر 5 الي طاف ! أي احب ادور معلومات و اقرا وايد قبل لا احجز فنادق او تذاكر طيران او اختار الانشطه الي بسويها اهناك المناطق

directions google الي بنسكن فيها … النت فيه بلاوي عن البرتغال ! كل ما اقرر شي الاقي شي احلى منه و هم متاكده انه في اشياء و اماكن احلى من الي شفتها و رحت لها .. للمره اليايه انشالله .. عالعموم بعد دراسه طوييييييله و عريضه تم اختيار خط الرحله النهائى و بما انه نوع الرحله directions google كانت للمغامرات و الخبرات directions google و الاكتشافات اليديده قلنا لازم نسوي جوله في البرتغال و ما نستقر في مكان واحد .. الخطه تقدرون اتشوفونها بالخريطه الي فوق
Portugal is an amazing country directions google and in my opinion,it has it all from a beautiful city to great coastal areas and breathtaking landscapes and nature. My trip was a combination of all . on totally I enjoyed every single moment directions google there ..exploring the city of Lisbon ,escape to the wild nature at So Miguel – Azores and spend some time in the amazing Algarve All the details I m going to bring you here in the upcoming directions google posts are from my personal experience during my trip in Portugal so it doesn t mean that its suppose directions google

to be you re perfect trip but it was my perfect trip :D so try to pick what you love, for you re visit to Portugal and do not follow my exact steps in the trip if you have a different taste :) I totally recommend that each traveler should do a special search on the destination he s planning to visit.
البرتغال دوله كبيره فيها مناطق ساحليه و مدن و هم جزر … رحلتي كانت تضم كل الجوانب تقريبا .. قضينا وقت بالعاصمه directions google ووقت بأحدى الجزر ووقت في احدى المناطق الساحليه .. مثل ما قلت

No comments:

Post a Comment