Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ane 1) RPGs started about eight years ago and has been played out and when. I do not play very ofte


Jentec 2012 organized by Hutchison, Ragnhild, Jenni Lervik Ane Marie Jensen, Sophie Anderson, and Frida. All four are interested in playing a role in the different years, in addition to other forms of leisure
activities unit conversion are often associated with nerds. Here we have answered some questions for the participants to become more familiar with us: 1) How long have you been playing games? 2) What other creative hobbies do you have? 3) Why do you hold Jentec?
Ragnhild 1) I played for the first time when I was 9, I was fixed from 11 He has since been more or less regular basis, every few years the States. Over the last 5 years has been the GM of pure girl group. 2) Does the book and in several rollsepillansvar game stores, LARP for years and even more organized. Currently working as a historian. 3) I think it is ok to be in places where only the girls meet to talk about games and gaming is the female perspective.
Ane 1) RPGs started about eight years ago and has been played out and when. I do not play very often, and it is not fixed, unit conversion but skipping the possibilities ahead. My favorite game is the game with simple systems and few rules, and if it gets too much time to browse through the book before I go to bed at the end of the game. 2) In addition to the role I am doing LARP. I love movies and television programs, preferably in scifi and fantasy, but also everything else. I am also Chairman of the Fantasy League, unit conversion and working on several projects that blend LARP, game play, and the development and promotion of human rights around the world. 3) I'll Jentec because I've unit conversion never played before and some little girls pure girl group. Girls are cool, and I think that might be a lot of fun with other girls games. When I started the role of a 15-year-old-boys group I went down because I thought it was alright, unit conversion could not keep up, and could not get enough information on how I can get my character to fight the best. It was horrible. Now I am the opposite.
Frida Sofie 1) Is 25 years old and has been playing for 10 years, just the boys for many years, in recent years some of the girls. 2) Is it true nerd "inside out", LARP, board games, gamer, you name it. Worked for four years in Outland. unit conversion that role responsibly. I'm the type that will take a week's vacation from work to play the latest RPGdataspillet that have come out. 3) I hold Jentec the girls deserve to be heavy, sweet, Bose, playful, ridiculous, aggressive, unit conversion weak, strong, and to hear that they react this way or that way, simply because they are girls.
Kaisa 1) I've been playing RPGs since '95. It is played mostly in a mixed group, but is now stuck with the two gangs: one simple and one of the girls, only boys. There is a difference. 2) Guide to LARP, especially Laivfabrikken unit conversion and likes to sew clothes. unit conversion And playing video games, especially now with The Secret World. And read books, especially science fiction, although there is little time for this little mini-nerd in the house. (Son of 1.5 years.) 3) I hold Jentec meet more girls playing, and let the other girls have the opportunity to test whether there are any differences. If the play is a pure girl group for more responsibility for their own adventures, and that's good.
Posted Jentec first September 2012 in News Agents
Search unit conversion
Last post yet Playlist What is Jentec? Adventure descriptions posted new information on the organizers Minimum age: 14 years! unit conversion Categories About promoters Jentec Countdown Program
Jentec race to the 2012th Important Information About Adventure Descriptions in English in the form of a statement Archives September 2012 August 2012 Media Only Girls - Fantasy League Imagonem Partners Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com Jentec Watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment