Tuesday, October 16, 2012

2012 (137) October (11) September (16) August (16) July (10) Nimesifiwa to use language w


Move After my cycles have returned to Dar es Salaam yesterday evening. Today I went to the University of Dar es Salaam. Nilionana with several teachers and would hypocrisy in engineering find my phone studies, "Literature," and Kiswahili. I took time in the library. In reserve "East Africana", I see several bills old content ki-Swahili. find my phone Then I passed on the papers ("Periodicals") and part of the "Reference". There are challenges facing this library, like all libraries in the country. Needed books and journals. In the "Reference," I see, for example, a copy of "eat Handbook" available are old, third edition. 'll Next trip niwaletee copy of the new version. I have to bring the books in the library and not a complicated matter. Wa-Tanzania who live outside or we went out, we could all make a huge contribution to our library to bring two books three. It is not difficult, when we consider that we have a tradition of bringing cosmetics or hives spirits find my phone like Jack Daniels. When I was in the institution of Kiswahili, I was told about plans to establish holds a Bachelors Degree on the fasihi.Niliambiwa that they need a copy of the thesis of my doctoral degree, called "The Hero in the African Epic," which I wrote and defended at the University of Wisconsin -Madison. Pledged to send, Insh / Allah. Also they have said they have plans to set up exams ki-Swahili as the ki-English called TOEFL. This is not good news at all. In the department of Literature, where I taught starting in 1976, we talk about several things, including the issue of students we brought from the U.S.. It was mentioned chagamoto order in iopo now, the terms short, unlike the past we were taught a lesson for the entire year.
e-Book: AFRICANS AND Americans: Cultural EMBRACING DIFFERENCES (J. Forward)
2012 (137) October (11) September (16) August (16) July (10) Nimesifiwa to use language well visit the University of Dar es Salaam visit Peramiho I am still come Songea find my phone Songea Again, Alhamdullilah comes Arusha Chadema in Arusha is safe Tanga, City of Bicycles Multiple explores Tanga Tanga Nimetua June (7) May (16) April (13) March (9) February (24) January (15) 2011 (159) December (14) November (19) October (19) September (15) August find my phone (12) July (6) June (12) May (12) April (15) March (15) February (11) January find my phone (9) 2010 (88) December (6) November (11) October (13) September (12) August (8) July (1) June (6) May (7) April (8) March (5) February (7) January (4) 2009 (75) December (5) November (9) October (9) September (2) August find my phone (5) July (4) June (7) May (7) April (9) March (8) February (2) January (8) 2008 (13) December (5) November (3) October (5)
Welcome Nyasa
FeDë's ART CREATIONS / cartoons OUR
Welcome
SUMMARY OF THE REPORT OF THE COMMISSION find my phone ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND GOOD GOVERNANCE MONITORING find my phone THE EVENT OF DEATH OF DAVID MWANGOSI LILILOPELEKEA happened SEPTEMBER 2, 2012 NYOLOLO VILLAGE, DISTRICT Mufindi, in Iringa
The new Board of NTPC launched Mwanza
When shopping handbags and germs Gems


No comments:

Post a Comment