Friday, September 28, 2012

Verbatim Suthep Thaugsuban hope. Democratic Party. In a speech to the people,


Posted September 16, 2555 - 02:48.
People walk through the actual scene. Stop the threat. And clear legal error. I believe the Constitution to stop falling enough Muang Samut Songkhram (15 September 55) Supanee gold as far as I sent the BBC .. wait .. love you back as new prime minister. I NAttjang is not a day that I will always encourage you to complete. His love is not difficult to see the change that is deep and Democrat Mark Lea Sukanda Duangkaew LOVE MARK MORE ... a people go through similar stages Stop the real threat. And clear legal error. I believe the Constitution to stop falling enough Muang Samut Songkhram (15 September 55): "I can assure you that the two brothers. We insist on the right to negotiate non woven backing a "little old Sonya nuts to support your prerogative and I Team Link to Post Phatjaree Juanngam pity that I'm not * ^ *. But you know you've been in hospital a long time ago, but I will not miss next time I visited the old lady was over. You are all resolutely Tuesday
Yenjai Jornphong thing to expect. Do not disappoint me.
It is set by a government commission was created Coppell. Monday, the scary maze game it will open the report. The truth and the people of the state of death. I certainly do. I'm with you I feel did not claim amnesty. We do it for the country. But what the government does. How can you reach # Thaksin, Abhisit Vejjajiva scene through the real Samut I support PM Abhisit Jumbo Wong is difficult, because some people are not Pachara Kaewcha-um the scary maze game ear, every word, every gesture, he proves it. Which is not. Do not disappoint the trust you always bring Dr. Mark Diamond home. We do not have a test mule to escaped size, you represent names often have a mule to escape thanks to people like Ray led you wrong, I'm not willing to condemn Thaksin Shinawatra who Rangsan Rattanaphan pleaded guilty. I do not agree that this is wrong. It is called ...? Phanida Pitiroek to hell and Nch. Hailed confidence in the prison to be punished in hell soon. Country will grow up to be like him when he Worranun Worrachai a bill to take them with you. It consumes much. Taxes are too low and do not like me and wipe my own country. Shares in Thailand. Not less than Shinawatra family. One person. I was proud that Shareholders holding company and do anything. But you do not have to share the same I / Suthep Samut Democrat Party, Thailand.
Verbatim Suthep Thaugsuban hope. Democratic Party. In a speech to the people, "and fell forward in the current constitution - a clear law against fraud," Orthodox theology Bang Muang Samut Chakreng September 15, 2555 Hi folks. The province. I respect everyone. Hello and licenses to parents on a regular basis ... I ... Saturday we went on the national scene. That it is in a province other than 20. I will continue to add to all the provinces. There is a common thread. I'll be your manager Satit Nong Wong Tei. Provide the floor for the last time ... I need a hero before he left. I work for a Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva on it, especially during Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva. I help take care of the security of the country. Privileged to help you. Can government agencies. Solve the problem of suffering. Involvement Brothers to the public. I must remember that. When your prerogative. Take over as Prime Minister. Security chaos chaotic country that you are eligible to become prime minister. I almost could not survive because of the satellite due stooge Thaksin Shinawatra at any time. At the insurrection. Burning Down the House Burning City. Weapon of war. I kill people. To kill a policeman. To kill soldiers. Who Samut be recognized. In these moments. You do not have to go to Bangkok. I know I have to go with something. Then I think of all the people who rallied in Bangkok I love hostage. Do not leave the house. Will not work. Very difficult period 2552 2553 I think this is a regular traffic problems in New York already. The shirt he had taken three separate intersections in the street the scary maze game and took the bus to take a taxi to the fire to burn the road. Tires burn out like a country road chaos. Tremble projectors for both houses of the city. Not only that. Terrorism is the use of different types of weapons. The lives of people we have ever met. Unheard of. I just dropped a difficult position. I have a duty to maintain public order in the country. Are responsible for the situation to return to normal life and have it in time these brothers. There are many people who do not appreciate it. You call it elitism. This is what I call. Why let the government is so busy. Why let them take the city home. Burning Down the House Burning City. I decided the scary maze game not to waste management. What's going to hurt some people will die immediately handle. Otherwise, people will stand with my brothers and sisters and friends who are politicians. Both civilian military police. We take all precautions carefully. Foresight to correct. But those who came to the scene. He has prepared for me. Intended to make the country the scary maze game the rebellion. Civil War. Not follow his plan. What are the plans. As he put it there. His plan was that. When the Civil War.

No comments:

Post a Comment