Friday, September 28, 2012

Michael was witnessing a mob case 98 bodies rot ...


Michael was witnessing a mob case 98 bodies rot ... "I do not see black men in my area."
New Interview resolution of September 28, 2555 "... I do not see black men in this area at all. Bullets were shot directions from the army," the investigation of 98 bodies in the case of the Department of Special 8 ball multiplayer Investigation, or DSI Progress Week DSI Mr. Michel Jones the media. Netherlands. Volkswagen's newspapers under Durant. Radio and worldwide. Radio Netherlands. The fire in the event of such information. After testifying to DSI, Mr. Michel Ross was interviewed about the incident on May 19, 2553 and were at. ETO Skip indicate the coordination of the Embassy of the Netherlands, where the first contact I had to treat the wounded in the incident. Try to make the offer. At first thought you sent. What would have to happen. However, it is already possible to the embassy and DSI will be coordinated 8 ball multiplayer by Ms. Charu mini goal Dilok another DS I discovered that I was one of the files that were shot at point with Fabio. 8 ball multiplayer And I keep the ball. DS I do it, I event with Fabio. I was happy to reach an agreement on Fabio's sister did. So happy to clarify the fact that I had been with DSI May 2554 at issue was removed from the shelves. Even with booking information. The data then how the sequence of events responsible for investigation and ask me to tell or not a sequence of events and the primary process. Should ensure that all details are correct. I think the sequence of events 8 ball multiplayer a new hearing. This will help to revive the memories for years, and May 19, 2553 What happens when I stay at the gate. 19 days before the event in May are relatively calm. So I think there could be anything more events to be quiet, then I need to call. I counted the wife of Indonesia on May 19, I'll go home. But my day in the early morning of May 19, I turned on the TV to see the thieves Lumbini protection line. I Ratchaprasong rally sheep camp to meet the partially assembly to see the movement of troops on television. While most streaming initiative to form a defensive line. I know that the soldiers arrive. I followed injection front of the building 8 ball multiplayer and works to ensure a shot 185 yards was almost certain that I do not see black men in the area to support & #.

No comments:

Post a Comment